- Each piece of jewellery has been individually crafted at our own atelier and designed to become a faithful friend. However, like each one of us, it sadly cannot take undue stress.
- When sold, it is accompanied by a guarantee card, showing authenticity and date of purchase. Should there be any 'fault' with the jewellery within 12 months of the purchase date we will offer an exchange or a full and complete refund.
DEFINITION OF FAULT
- A fault is defined to be an issue that has arisen through the regular, standard wearing of the jewellery that prevents it from being worn in the way for which it was intended.
- Such as:
- The breaking of a link with a force less than 7kg
- A lock or other functioning part no longer able to carry out its function
- A component either damaged or separated away from the whole through regular wear and tear.